You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to A.I. War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 12:15pm

Recruitment Contest - Tips & Hints

Dear Players,

in order to increase your chances of success in the recruitment contest, we've collated a few tips and hints for successful recruitment. You can of course add to this thread and share any tips of your own with other players!

Advantages for Recruiter and Recruit

Even without the current contest, it's well worth recruiting new players to the game: every time your recruit wins a fight, you get 10% of the booty credited to you. Also, whenever your recruit redeems a Premium ticket, you get 10% of the exchanged currency (be it Premium status, credits or diamonds). In both cases, nothing is deducted from the recruit - this bonus is given out in addition.

Not only that, but your recruit has an extra advantage if they sign up via your recruitment link: instead of 7 days starter Premium, they get 9 days!

The Recruitment Link

Your most essential tool during the Recruitment Contest is your Recruitment Link. Only players who register via your Recruitment Link (and in the same game world as you) will be recorded as your recruit!

You can find the link under the Diplomacy Menu (Menu Charakter → Diplomacy) beneath the Sitter settings. The link will always look like this:

http://www.ai-war.net/?ref=XXXXX-YYYYY
or
http://www.ai-war.net/?ref=XXXXX-YYYYY&lang=de in the international world

Instead of XXXXX will be your Account-ID and instead of YYYY is the world-ID in which you play. Both of these identification numbers enable us to credit any new registrations to your account. If you're not sure whether you've used the correct Recruitment Link, you can send a message to Support at any time.

On this page you will also find an html code, which displays the A.I. War Recruitment Banner along with your Recruitment Link, in case you want to use it on a homepage. (You can use this html code to post the banner and link on other websites)

Spread the Word

Now you have your Recruitment Link, all you have to do is distribute it! You can use all imaginable means available to you for this purpose: emails, facebook, Twitter, chatrooms, instant messenger, etc.

Of course the best chances of success will be via Private Messages within your circle of friends and acquaintances, especially if they have similar hobbies and interests. If you think they'll like it, then recommend A.I. War to them and reap the benefits!

Social networks such as Facebook, Google+ or Twitter are perfectly suited to let your friends know about A.I. War. With just a few words you can highligh why you play A.I. War and what you like about it. The more convincing your text, the more recruits you'll receive as a result.

If you have your own homepage or a blog, you can inform your friends about A.I. War there. In this case we'd recommend using the Recruitment Banners - graphics always have more of an impact than text on its own. We've created a few extra banners, which you're more than welcome to use:

There's also the potential for finding prospective recruits who are not in your direct circle of friends. For example, by incorporating your Recruitment Banner into your signature in the forum. The more relevant the forum is to A.I. War, then of course the better the chances of someone clicking on the banner. You can of course create your own thread, in which you introduce A.I. War and include your Recruitment Link. Please make sure that such threads do not come in breach of any forum rules.

You also have the option of posting your Recruitment Link in top lists, internet catalogues or on game sites. Here we'd also recommend the use of the banner.

Be Convincing

The more convincingly you present your Recruitment Links, the more likely you are to persuade people into following the link. So describe what you like about A.I. War and why it's so much fun in impressive terms, whether it's the varied missions, the exciting battles and tournaments, the great-looking items or simply the hilarious conversations in the Shoutbox. People will only click on your Recruitment Link if you arouse enough curiosity.

You can also increase your chances of success if you help your recruits in getting started with the game and answer any questions they may have. No-one likes playing on their own, and knowing you've got a veteran in your corner makes it a lot easier to take the plunge and sign up. It'd also be worth mentioning the advantage of the longer starter Premium.

We hope that these few tips have helped and encourage you to share your own tips with everyone here in this thread.

We wish you the best of luck and lots of fun with the Recruitment Contest!
Your Support Team