You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to A.I. War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

falcotron

Professional

• "falcotron" started this thread

Sunday, April 11th 2010, 5:35pm

Gadget Sites

A few months ago, there were a dozen gadget sources. But Xilla stopped updating at level 11, HolyZone froze their AIW section around level 20, the Russian site and two others turned into error pages, AI War Secret Base stopped updating at level 28, Commander Cody stopped posting updates to his German thread on this forum, and I stopped maintaining my database in multiple formats and putting it at drop.io.

So, here's the places left that I know about:
  • AI War Info: Goes to level 16-60. Only part of stat costs (doesn't show how to figure out your bought stats from total base stats and level). Decent formatting--not as pretty as the others were, but usable, and very quick, with big pretty pictures. English, Polish, and German, but the English is only partially translated. Has a bunch of extra stuff that may or may not be useful, but it's hard to tell because it's only in Polish.
  • AI Gadgets Spreadsheet: Goes to level 39-60. No apartment, artifacts, or ranks. Big, ugly spreadsheet with cryptic column names. English only. As a bonus, you can download it to Excel/OO.o (or make a copy on Google) and sort things however you want or do all kinds of fancy stuff. (It even includes the item IDs, so you could use it as the back end of a gadget site with pictures pretty easily.)
  • AI Gadgets Spreadsheet (web version): As above, but slightly less ugly, much faster, can't be downloaded or copied as a spreadsheet.
Am I missing any?
Top accounts for sale: TG1 (or the gear) and AI1
Already sold: HW1/2/3/4 TG1DE

falcotron

Professional

• "falcotron" started this thread

Monday, April 26th 2010, 11:42pm

Anyone who wants to take over my gadgets spreadsheet, let me know.

It's incredibly simple to update if you know even the very basics about spreadsheets--if you can use your clan's cow list, you can do this.

The only hard part is finding someone who will give you the data above your level.
Top accounts for sale: TG1 (or the gear) and AI1
Already sold: HW1/2/3/4 TG1DE