You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to A.I. War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

falcotron

Professional

• "falcotron" started this thread

Sunday, February 28th 2010, 9:49am

Add level penalties to drones

With the new level penalties, a level-21 with a level-31 gun is seriously hurting. Which, as I understand it, is exactly what the German players and the dev team wanted.

But a level-21 with a fully-outfitted level-30 drone has no penalties at all. That seems more than a little silly. If you want to deter people from all having the same gear and equalizing all differences in the game, why not do the same thing for the single most important piece of gear?

So, drones (and pets, in TG, for that matter) should have the same level penalties as gear.

(Personally, I think that this, combined with the new level penalty formula, would be enough to make the German players happy without the 3-level cap, but that's another issue; I think this idea is a good one either way.)
Top accounts for sale: TG1 (or the gear) and AI1
Already sold: HW1/2/3/4 TG1DE